Summary Terms and Conditions
NOTE: All students are encouraged to read the Terms and Conditions below with special regard to clauses c,d,e,f as BarMax will not accept any claim or objection to these more than 24 hours after payment of booking.
Claims must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your booking is not guaranteed until payment has been received (excluding approved invoice clients)
- Once course fees are paid they are valid for 30 days from date of payment unless otherwise stated.
- Course fees are non refundable but they are transferable to your nominee. (See Student Handbook for One day Courses)
- Rescheduling a F2F course is accepted without additional fees if the request for rescheduling is received at our booking office by 10:00 am, 3 working days (not inc Saturday/Sunday/Public holiday) prior to the course commencement.
- Requests to reschedule F2F courses after 10:00 am within 3 working days prior to the course commencement will incur a $50 rescheduling fee
- If you arrive after the specified start time above you will be refused entry and rescheduling fees will apply.
- If valid photo identification is not provided by the student, entry will be refused.
- Refusal of entry because of a breach of our terms and conditions will incur a $50 rescheduling fee
- Transfer to another course type will incur admin fees (varied) e.g. Online to Classroom.
- BarMax (RTO 41242:Tertius Training Pty Ltd) is permitted to locate my USI if there is an error validating my USI number
- Full Terms and Conditions, admin fees can be viewed HERE
- I have read, understood and accept the information contained within the Student Handbook (including the refund policy)
Privacy Notice and Student Declaration
- The National VET Data Policy now requires all students undertaking any VET course requirements to acknowledge a Privacy Notice and Student Declaration.
Please read this here.