Talk to a course adviser 02 9211 4110

School – Rosebank College

RSA Course –

(SITHFAB021 – Provide responsible service of alcohol)

The RSA course will be conducted over 1 day on premises at school.

Please follow the instructions below to register yourself into your courses. During the registration process all students are required to provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. To apply/check or have forgotten your USI. (Click here)


  1. Select the blue ‘Add to Cart’ button below the RSA and RCG that corresponds with your preferred ‘Group’.
    (To remove click on the trolley image with an ‘x’ inside)
  2. Select the blue checkout button below right to review your selections
  3. Complete the enrolment form ensuring all details are correct.
  4. Submit form and make payment with a valid Visa or Mastercard
  5. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email for each course and a receipt with all details included. (Check junk/Spam folders too)

MPORTANT: Please ensure your name is spelled correctly during registration (this includes capital letters as required) as this will be the name that appears on your certificate and will be verified against your USI number.

Shopping Cart – Checkout

To proceed click ‘Cart’ icon below

RSA Course
9:00 AM 11 Nov 2024
3:30 PM 11 Nov 2024
Rosebank College
Rosebank College
Classroom - 1 day
$ 160.00
expand description

Commences 9:00am
1 Day - (SITHFAB021-Provide responsible service of alcohol)
(includes Photo Competency Card)

RSA Course Information Brochure

short description

RSA Course (includes Photo Competency Card)

1 day  - (SITHFAB021-Provide responsible service of alcohol) RSA Certificate

The course is a 1 day workshop-style course that trains people involved in the licensed premises industry to be compliant with the current laws surrounding liquor and its service.

Once you have successfully completed the RSA course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment (RSA Certificate) and an Interim Certificate issued on the behalf of the Liquor & Gaming NSW in order for you to apply for your Photo Competency card.

More information available in the 'Course Information Booklet' and student handbook which are available in our downloads section or click here to visit the RSA course page.


For more information on the courses.

  • RSA  If you want to work anywhere that serves alcohol in NSW you will require this, e.g Restaurants, Bottles shops, Events,  For Pubs, Clubs you may need RCG too.
  • RCG Having RCG makes you more employable if you are looking to work in a venue that has Poker Machines as you will need this certificate too. e.g. Most Pubs, Clubs

*Prices above include the cost of the Photo Competency Card

Full Terms and Conditions

If you are experiencing difficulties with booking please phone: 02 9211 4110.