Registration Page for RSA course
Please follow the instructions below to register yourself into the RSA using the registration link.
For more information on our courses.
- RSA – If you want to work anywhere that serves alcohol in NSW you will require this, e.g Restaurants, Bottles shops, Events, For Pubs, Clubs you may need RCG too.
- RCG – Having RCG makes you more employable if you are looking to work in a venue that has Poker Machines as you will need this certificate too. e.g Most Pubs, Clubs
During the registration process all students are required to provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. To apply/check or have forgotten your USI. (Click here)
- Click on the ‘Register’ button below.
- Complete the enrolment form ensuring all details are correct.
- Submit form and make payment with a valid Visa or Mastercard
- Once registered you will receive a confirmation email and receipt with all details included. (Check junk/Spam folders too)
IMPORTANT: Please ensure your name is spelled correctly during registration (this includes capital letters as required) as this will be the name that appears on your certificate and will be verified against your USI number.
RSA Course – NEW DATE
(SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol)
RSA – Group 1
- Courses : RSA Course
- Price: $140*
- Date: Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Time: 9:00am to 3:30pm (Approx)
- Where: Rosebank College
*Prices above include the cost of the Photo Competency Card
Full Terms and Conditions
If you are experiencing difficulties with booking please phone: 1300 139 233 or 02 92114110.