RSA and RCG courses
BarMax is pleased to offer you classes to complete the RSA and RCG courses. at your school. Read below for more information on the courses and to book and pay directly.
- RSA Thursday 10th November 2022 9am – 3:30pm approx
- RCG Friday 11th November 2022 9am – 3:30pm approx
Please select your preferred date from the selections below. Note as there are limited places in each course, should you miss out
During the registration process all students are required to provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. To apply/check or have forgotten your USI. (Click here)
- Select the blue ‘Add to Cart‘ button below the RSA and RCG that corresponds with your preferred ‘Group’.
(To remove click on the trolley image with an ‘x’ inside)
- Select the blue checkout button below right to review your selections
- Complete the enrolment form ensuring all details are correct.
- Submit form and make payment with a valid Visa or Mastercard
- Once registered you will receive a confirmation email for each course and a receipt with all details included. (Check junk/Spam folders too)
IMPORTANT: Please ensure your name is spelled correctly during registration (this includes capital letters as required) as this will be the name that appears on your certificate and will be verified against your USI number.
Shopping Cart – Checkout
To proceed click ‘Cart’ icon below
For more information on the courses.
- RSA – If you want to work anywhere that serves alcohol in NSW you will require this, e.g Restaurants, Bottles shops, Events, For Pubs, Clubs you may need RCG too.
- RCG – Having RCG makes you more employable if you are looking to work in a venue that has Poker Machines as you will need this certificate too. e.g Most Pubs, Clubs
*Prices above include the cost of the Photo Competency Card
Full Terms and Conditions
If you are experiencing difficulties with booking please phone: 02 9211 4110.